The Hennepin Co 15/19 Intersection Improvements Project required the removal of all existing roadway, sidewalk pavement, and lighting/Signals.
The reconstruction included upgrading the underground storm sewer utilities , excavation/grading, contaminated soil excavation, concrete sidewalk improvements, electrical/lighting & signal updates, signage, bituminous paving, & landscape improvements.
Major Project Items Include:
- 1,187 CY Common Excavation
- 1,212 SQ FT Bit. Pavement Removal
- 5,000 + SQ FT Concrete Removal
- 300+ LIN FT RC Pipe Sewer Installation
- Contaminated Soil Excavation
- Lighting/Signal Upgrades
- Bituminous Paving
Earthwork | Utilities